Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Comfort Foods

I love grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup! It is my comfort food...I like to eat it when I'm feeling blue, feeling happy, feeling young...or wanting to feel young. We used to eat this a lot for lunch when I was younger. I makes me feel like my mom has made me lunch again and is taking care of me...I guess as I have my own children, it makes me want to have that special relationship with my kids like I have with my mom.

She is a great woman and my role model. I want to be successful like her...I want to be a mom like her...I want to have her talents...I want to emulate what she glows! She is so awesome...she's one of my best friends! Thanks Mom!

Now go and enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of tomato soup! Cheers!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Awww you need to scrap this!!!!

You are on your way to being like your mom :) You are a fanastic mommy :)