Saturday, February 17, 2007

My RAK...{Random Act of Kindness}

Thanks to Renee for my fun package in the mail the other day!!!! I was pleasantly surprised when I checked the mail and there was a big envelope waiting for me! Here's what was in the package!

It's a great little keychain from Doodlebug that already as pics in it of my favorite men!! And the mini album will become my BOM {Book of Me}...I have wanted to make one of them for awhile but never had the perfect book! Now I do, thanks to Renee!! You're the best girl! Big Hugs!!!

3 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

I can't wait to see what you do with this Amanda

jenn said...

Oh AWESOME!!!!!! How nice eh!

Renee said...

Glad you enjoyed your RAK Amanda....aren't those doodlebug keychains adorable??? I loved them so much I bought a whole lot of them in every color...lol Have fun with your stuff and make sure to post the final result!!!