Monday, April 02, 2007

Maple Syrup Festival

We went to the Maple Syrup Festival this past Saturday....we had so much fun!!! I had to leave to go to work but I had my pancake breakfast before heading out!!! Here's are some pics from our little town of Elmira!!!! Arthur Street looks so different!!!


Here's our YUMMY pancakes! I'm not a syrup person but this was GOOD STUFF!!!




Look who enjoyed his pancakes!!! Trenton gobbled them up!!! Notice the piece of pancake on his cheek!!! I think we need to have more pancakes!

We went with Billy, Kelly, Jess, and Kyle....{Jason works with Billy and Kyle!} We all enjoyed our yummy pancakes while trying to stay warm! {It was chilly!!} But it was a good time! Jason bought some real syrup so I guess I have to make pancakes soon!!!

3 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

This is the first time in about 5 years that I have missed the festival. Michele and I went to a stamp camp for the day. The festival is usually cold and rainy, but we always have fun

jenn said...

LOL

I have the same kind of pic with both my boys in that jacket, in strollers doing the same thing!!!

Glad you enjoyed :)
hugs
j

Holly said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I haven't been to the Festival in YEARS!!!