Saturday, April 07, 2007

My Saturday....

...We had a busy weekend so far....this morning my sis-in-law Janice and I went to the "I Love Country" craft show at the Kitchener Aud...it was GREAT! We're looking at going into it next year so we were wanting to do a little "market research"....I got this very kewl barn board sign...it has one of my favorite sayings on it...."Live well, Laugh aften, Love much"....and part of my mom's birthday present! Yes, she's a drama queen sometimes!!! {It's just for a joke....she used to lead the drama team at her church...it's a long story!!!} Anyway, the sign is just a gag!!! It only cost me 50 cents!!! My sign only cost $5! I love it! You should have seen this guy's booth! IT WAS AWESOME! I could have spent a lot of money there!! {Self control!} This guy was so talented! He even made his own cash register!!!



Then Janice and I went to Value Village.....Yahoo for second hand stores!! I got a cool tee shirt for the summer....and I found these really cool paint holders...I love them! I have been looking for something like this for AWHILE! And the price was right!!! There's even room for more paints!!!





And then we headed to go watch Daddy's hockey game...Jason's played in a 3-on-3 hockey tournament...they made it to the semi-finals! Yahoo Daddy and Jay!! But an unfortunate thing that happened....Trenton took a nosedive into the cement stairs and split his bottom lip open....there was a lot of blood.....but he's okay....he is ONE TOUGH KID! I'm amazed.....his lip is a little swollen but he should be fine....I gave him some Tylenol and he's been sleeping for at least an hour....so I'll make sure I check on him several times but he should be okay! Just a lot of blood for a little cut.....his first "hockey" injury!

We're off to Trevor and Janice's for dinner tomorrow afternoon! I'll update later!!!

4 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

Poor Trenton....that picture would make a great page...glad the craft show was fun,,,and what a find at V.V. Boutique....Happy Easter Amanda

jenn said...

:( Poor little dude..glad he is okay!!!! I love the sign ;) But thats one of my fav sayings too and LOL on your mom's sign!!! ;) Very cool paint holders too! Gotta love bargins!!!

Happy Easter!

Holly said...

awesome signs!!! love them both...
ah, poor Trenton! :( Big hugs to the little guy. It's not fun seeing our little tykes sad and bleeding!

Mich said...

oh dear...your heart breaks when a little gaffer gets hurt...hope he is doing ok. he probably isn't near as upset as mommy was :-) It always hurts us more than them.