Sunday, September 02, 2007

Making Pudding with My Puddin'!!

My sweet son and I made a special pudding today, thanks to Grandma! Grandma bought Trenton a cute little pudding mix bucket!! You make the pudding in a sand pail! We washed it, mixed the pudding with milk and added the whip cream and cream cheese. Then we layered it with the "sand" (graham crackers, ground up finely)...then we added the "shells" (candies) and put in the fridge will supper....then we serve with the shovel!!! It was YUMMY!!! (We had it for dessert at supper!) It was fun to have this bonding time with Trenton too...and I learned he LOVES whip cream!!! ;0)


Here's the moment in pictures (thanks to Daddy!)

(Lining the bucket with saran wrap...not sure why...)

(My little helper)



(Hey Dad.....look what I'm doing!!!)
(Me and Mom)


(Mom, can I please have more whip cream?!)

(Taste-testing)

(Aren't I a good cook?!)

(The Finished Product)

6 comments:

jenn said...

OMGOSH..way too cute!!! I love it!!!!

Claudia and Luke said...

That is so cute....wonderful pictures of you and Trenton

becca said...

that looks like fun and how adorable!

Julie said...

I love your header!! Great pics!!

Mich said...

fabulous! way cool idea!

KimmyKimKim said...

Love the pudding... Go to my blog and check out my cake - you and Trenton would have a blast making one.. Or wait until you get the recipe swap - this is the same thing I am making for your current swap on the Turtle!