Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WOW! Three years ago....


Wow! It's hard to believe three years ago this time I was getting my hair done for my wedding.....Jason and I are celebrating our third year anniversary today! So much has happened in those three years....we spent 8 months as a married couple...and then we found out we were becoming three.....then 9 months later, Trenton came into our lives....and it's been 20 months since then....and we wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm not saying it's always been peachy keen....but we've had some issues like every married couple does....and we're still here together to talk about it!! So here's to many more years together...hopefully we can make it as long as my grandparents did! They would have been celebrating their 54th wedding anniversary this November. (Nanny passed away this past July.)
I love you Jason!! xoxo

3 comments:

jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary Amanda!!

KimmyKimKim said...

Happy anniversary guys. I wish you many more!