Monday, October 29, 2007

Guest Designer spot...

This has been a good few days! First the sketch profile on the Sisterhood Blog...Today, I got the guest spot for November on the Savvy N Sassy site!!

This is the layout that got chosen...we were supposed to take a photo and use it for inspiration...we could scrap that picture or use another one...I chose to use another one and use the colours for inspiration! The papers and die cuts are from the new Mellow collection from Basic Grey. The ribbon is from Savvy N Sassy. The "fall" is crackle painted so give a different affect.

I'll keep you posted on my completed projects! I'm getting a really cool kit...the Zany Zinnia November kit. Can't wait! The wheels are already turning!!! Thanks again Rhea, Jaklin and Design Team! I hope I don't let you down!!

This is the kit I'm getting!! My challenge is posted already! Check it out!!!

2 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

You're on your way darlin...keep it up
congrats

jenn said...

OHHHH super congrats!!!!!!!