Friday, October 05, 2007

Bug-a-boo's hair...

Trenton got his hair cut today....we went to Cookie Cutters again.....it's a fun place that specializes in cutting kids' hair!! They get to sit in cool chairs and watch movies...it's tons of fun!! But SOME kids don't like going.....mine's number one on the list...(I even tried to bribe him with Mickey D's....I know....I'm a bad mother!!! I was trying anything!!!)

Here are some before pictures....


The lovely curls!!

"MOM, PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME TO THAT PLACE...I don't like getting my hair cut...I think it's gonna hurt!!!"


Some from the beginning of the haircut....(he wouldn't let go of me during the whole process so I wasn't able to get any pics of during...you wouldn't want to see them anyways!!!


...and the after one!!

5 comments:

jenn said...

LOL I love it! so cute and you do what you gotta do to make it work ;) So if Micky D's is it ;) I hear ya! Looks cute ...they grow out of this stage so no worries ;) lol

Claudia and Luke said...

I keep saying it over and over again...what a cutie!!

KimmyKimKim said...

We love Cookie Cutters too! It is the only place I can take Rui - he was brutal getting his hair cut before we found that place! And MacDonalds is great for a bribe once in a while.

Tricia said...

He looks so grown up without the curls! He's precious!

Karan said...

love the cut without the curls!!