Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Highlights from 2006

Here are a few highlights from 2006

1. My son was born in January (yes, he turns a year ALREADY this coming Saturday)
2. We moved into a townhouse from our apartment
3. I got a few things published in the scrapping world
*Basic Grey website gallery (www.basicgrey.com)
*Inkadinkado INKAfriends newsletter
4. My sister-in-law (hubby's sister) got engaged
5. I have most of my son's album up to date
6. Hubby and I celebrated our second anniversary
7. My nephew turned one in February
8. My brother and sister-in-law got a puppy
9. I worked with my mother this summer as a tutor for learning challenged children
10. I got a part-time job working at a craft/scrapbook store
11. My son had many FIRSTS...first steps, first words, first foods, etc., etc.
12. I started my own scrapbook design business

5 comments:

jenn said...

hmmmm I'm feeling a scrapbook page coming on with this list??? you ??? ;)

Amanda said...

Great idea! I'll post it when it's done!!!!!

jenn said...

YAY!!!
inspire
inspire
inspire ;)

Kim Henderson said...

lots of great things in 2006 for you in huh!! Congrats ont he fantastic year. Here's hoping 2007 is as fantastic for you!...

Hope your soon has a fabulous birthday as well.... the 6th is my birthday too... what a great day to be born...;o)

Kelly said...

Those are wonderful accomplishments! I LOVE your Xmas photo- so creative!!