Sunday, December 31, 2006

Here's to a New Year!

My word for this coming year is INSPIRATION...I received a homemade bracelet from my friend and fellow scrapbooker Jenn that has a charm on it that says "inspire"...that is my word for the year! I want to be inspired by many things...I want to be inspired by husband, by my son; I want to be inspired to strive for more! Here is my list of goals for this year:

1. Have a few more things published
2. Join at least one design team
3. Enter more contests
4. Finish my brother and SIL's wedding album
5. Attend more crops or get together with friends more to scrapbook
6. Meet someone "famous" in the scrapbooking world!!!
7. Complete 100 pages (if I get more done than all the better!)
8. Complete all the weddings from last year

Just a few things! I want to make sure I am never bored!!! I just hope I can stick to them!

Have a happy New Year and I hope all is well and healthy with you and your families!

1 comment:

jenn said...

awww I'm glad I "inspired" ;) your word this year! I think mine is "believe" this year.