Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Camp Day

Don't forget it's Camp Day today!!! If you haven't been already, take a quick trip to Tim Horton's and buy a coffee. The coffee sales for today go towards sending kids to a Tim Horton's Summer Camp program...I know how much I loved going to camp when I was a kid...If all I have to do is buy a coffee to help a kid go to camp, I think I can handle that!!! Even if you don't drink coffee, buy one for someone you know who does!!!!!! Let's do our part to help out! (No I'm no affliated with Timmy's! I used to work there and I know how important Camp Days are!)

3 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

I did my part, besides, when Nolan was 7 he went to Tim Hortons Camp in Nova Scotia....it was a wonderful camp

jenn said...

did my part, twice ;) LOL

KimmyKimKim said...

They started asking me at my Timmy's a WEEK before but on the actual camp day I went right in to the place instead of driving through and they did not ask me at all! Good thing I contributed all those times before that day.