Saturday, June 16, 2007

BBQ Pizza....

Okay.....so I tried making pizza on the BBQ last night!! AND IT WORKED!!! Not trying to brag here, but I thought it tasted pretty good....THANKS TIM for the recipe! (and Jenn!!)


Here's our toppings....yes, I know there's a lot of meat but Jason likes meat lovers pizza and seeing that is was personal pizza night, I thought I'd make him that! (We usually don't eat that cuz I don't like that much meat. But he let me put some veggies on it too!)


Trenton INHALED it! He loved his pizza! Yes, he had his own pizza! But seriously, he devoured it! I'm so glad he liked it! I think I'll have to make it again!


This was mine! I have tomatoes, red peppers, mushrooms, fresh basil from my little garden, and a little bit of ground beef.



Enjoying supper...yuppers....outside! It was just too nice outside to sit inside. We HAD to eat outside! And yes, Jason and I sat at Trenton's little picnic table. (We need a patio set!!) We were gonna try Trenton sitting at his table but he wouldn't stay sitting at it so we brought out his chair!!! (notice the one sandal!?! I think it's funny that he's shoeless)...

4 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

very cool Amanda.........I'll have to try that.....love the little picnic table..

jenn said...

Oh it is good on the bbq isn't it!!!! So easy too! Looks DELICOUS! Happy weekend :) Happy fathers day to Jay too!

oh and look for a patio set now...they're 25 to 40% off :)

Holly said...

YUM-MY! :)

Mich said...

we are missing you girl! Hope you get your computer back soon :-)