Tuesday, June 26, 2007

HELLO ALL!!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated this for awhile....my computer died about two weeks ago....my dear wonderful mother loaned me her laptop for a few nights....just so I can stay in touch with the world....I feel like such a cave person without it!! :0D But I'm hoping I get it back soon! My trusty computer guy (Bob) is looking into it! But he's gone for a few days so it will be a bit before I get it back! :0D I'm hoping he can fix it!!! :0S

I'll update with pictures hopefully soon!!! (The hard drive has ALL MY PICTURES ON IT!)

You better believe I'm going to buy the BIGGEST data stick I can find!!! I need a horseshoe too!!! ;0D

3 comments:

jenn said...

AGH omgosh...i forgot about the pics!!!!!! :(

I'm so glad your mommy lent you her lap top... your mom rocks!!!!

Claudia and Luke said...

I'm feeling for you Amanda. My computer needs work too, but I can't seem to part with it. I really must do a back up...thanks for the reminder.
Glad you can still get online

Holly said...

backup backup backup --- one small word but it has so much meaning!!!! We have an external drive for all of our photos... I strongly suggest anyone with digital photos get an ED!!!

I am blowing horseshoe kisses your way!!!