Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm JUMPING for joy!!!

Okay, so I participated in the Colourful Christmas Crop this past week on the Savvy N Sassy forum.....I posted a couple challenges and classes myself...and did some of the ones the others had posted!!! Some REALLY cool ideas these ladies come up with, I tell ya!!

Anyways, I did 7 complete projects...not as many as I would have liked but I was busy...orders and such. So, I did what I could. And played a few games!! Lots of fun with the BINGO!!! (I must have it in my blood from my Mamere!!!)

So, with the completed projects you get an entry for the GRAND prize....and it is a GRAND prize.....so I didn't think I'd even have a chance...there were some ladies that had 21 projects done...kudos to them I say!!! I wish I got that many done.

Okay, so even with my 7 ballots, I WON!!!!!!! I was SO excited!!! I can't wait to get my stash, and I mean STASH!!! Thanks SO much Rhea! That is an AWESOME prize!!!!!! Here's a sneak peek into what I get to play with (hopefully) soon!!!!! :D


It'll be like an early Christmas present!!! THANKS again Rhea! I am SO SO SO excited about this!!! :D And congrats to everyone that participated in the crop! I think it was a huge success, with LOTS of completed projects and MANY new ideas to store away in the memory bank!! I'm glad for the inspiration! Thanks ladies! Okay I'm off to drool again!!!

4 comments:

jenn said...

AWESOME!!!! Thats a woohoooo moment ;) hehe so happy for you!

Renée said...

Yeah!!!!! Congrats!!!! Thats a lot of stuff!!!

Karan said...

congrats to you, looks like an awesome prize!!

doulanana said...

You were so deserving of this!! Congrats!!!