Thursday, November 22, 2007

Presenting......

....here are the first pics of our newest member to our family....I went for an ultrasound yesterday to confirm my due date...which is still June 5th, 2008. Bring on the summer baby!!




It was kinda weird seeing the baby at this stage...we didn't get to see Trenton when he was that small.....I didn't need an ultrasound for him...I knew the exact date he was conceived!!! ;0) So it's kinda neat to see the baby at this stage...he/she is SO tiny...my sister-in-law thinks it's a girl and she's been right predicting two other pregnancies...so only time will tell if she's right!!!

8 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

wow...the pictures are so clear....not like when I had one 25 years ago

wonderful

jenn said...

very cool! :) I'm so happy for you guys!!!!

jenn said...

Oh and just so you can giggle. That was Alex's due date...and his birthday June 16th ;) lol

Karan said...

congrats amanda!!

doulanana said...

So awesome Amanda!!
How precious is this!

Mo said...

WOW Amanda! That's so very exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!

RAmom_bookluvr said...

Amazing! I dont know how anyone could say they are not little people at that early stage. The pictures are clear. Simply BEAUTIFUL!

Holly said...

wonderful news - summer babies are great!