Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday celebration with family and friends. I know we did! We're certainly lucky to have such wonderful relatives and friends...my little guy got so many wonderful gifts...lots of learning items...Leap Frog Baby stuff, Fisher Price Laugh and Learn stuff...and of course, a few toys (just a few!). I don't have my camera right now...I left it at my grandparents place today but mom has it! She's come to my rescue! I'll post tomorrow!!!

Have a Happy Prosperous Successful New Year! I hope you can accomplish your goals for this year! I know I have a few too! I hope to get more exercise (which will be easy cuz my little guy is ALMOST walking on his own!)...and to complete my scrapbooking projects...and get something published in a scrapbooking magazine! Not too much! They are more of goals than resolutions...I just find with New Years resolutions, they are never kept! Good luck to those who set goals for themselves! All the success to you!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!!!! Whishing you blessings as the new year begins!!!! May all your goals and dreams come true!