Friday, December 29, 2006

Wedding Present

I'm getting ready for a wedding for my friend today. The wedding is at 3pm and I've got their present done! I was up until 4AM finishing it. I created them a wedding album for them to add pictures to. I hope they like it! (And I hope they don't read this before opening their presents!!!)

It's hard to believe that I was married over two years ago. It seems like it was FOREVER AGO! Not in a bad way...it's just so much has happened in those two years, that it's hard to believe it was all packed into 24 months!!! We're busy planning our son's first birthday (which I'll post pictures later!) ...it's amazing that he's a year old already!

Good luck Karina and Josh...we wish you all the best in your new life together! Hope you can adjust to each other and can enjoy each other's company!

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Always
Learn Lots

1 comment:

jenn said...

ITS AMAZING!!!!! nice job manders