Monday, July 02, 2007

Basic Grey....again.....

I got another project accepted on the Basic Grey website gallery! I created an altered milkcan with the BRAND NEW Infuse collection. (Thanks Hannah!!) Here it is:


Here's the link: http://www.basicgrey.com/catalog/idea_gallery_info.php?idea_gallery_id=21497

I know it's not a magazine or paying stint but it's a foot in the door. It's my name on a manufacterer's website! :D It made my weekend seeing that we came home early from camping 'cuz of the cold. I submitted the altered record too but it didn't get chosen. Oh well...

6 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Wow!!! That is soooo nice! I love it! Congrats!

jenn said...

congrats! Well keep submitting with their new line ;)

Claudia and Luke said...

That is so cool Amanda...congrats!!!

KimmyKimKim said...

That's Gorgeous! Awesome job Amanda... Hey - I wanna see your sunshine LO!~~

Mich said...

Wow, another nod from BG, that's very very cool! You do lovely work Manders, you should be very proud.

and I'm loving the paper too!

martha velasco prieto. said...

me encanto!!!!te quedó bellisimo!!aqui en mexico le llamamos"perol"y acabo de ver uno asi que me has dado una gran idea!!gracias por mostrar!!!!