Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So I LOVE my dad!!!

So I just love my dad! He's the greatest!!! He's amazing....I bought these old kitchen cupboards from a yard sale for $20 and he created this!!!!!



Isn't it GREAT!?!?!?! I LOVE IT!! He's AWESOME!!! Here's some more pics...the befores and afters!!!






Don't mind the mess on the counter!!! (I'm making up swap packages!!)





I LOVE MY PAPER RACK!!!!

This was the mess today while cleaning up!! It's a little more difficult to sort your scrapbooking stash with an 18-month-old.....

*******************************************

BTW, do you think I have a ribbon obsession?! And I got more today from the Savvy N Sassy forum I'm on!!!




GOT RIBBON?!?!?!?!

7 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

Great space Amanda...you are so lucky to have a dad that can do this kind of stuff for you. I'm sure you will be even more creative now

jenn said...

Amanda!!!!! thats fantastic!!! So happy for you girl! (and jealous LOL) your dad is awesome!!!! Happy scrapping dear!

Mich said...

very very cool...and when you are working with a cetain amount of space, this is so fantastic!

Love the ribbon, do you hold each one one with a clothes peg?

Holly said...

Oh my my my..... GREAT find! Great dad too!.... um yeah, a BIT of a ribbon obsession!!!! LOL......

KimmyKimKim said...

HOLY ribbon Scrapgirl! That's wicked!
I LOVE your table from your dad! Gorgeous. I am jealous now!

Anonymous said...

That cabinet is great!

becca said...

ooh I wanna come work in your space! love those ribbons!! agghhh!! also love the cabinet your dad made! looks awesome!