Sunday, July 15, 2007

Savvy N Sassy Designs

Here's are my first design for the Savvy n Sassy guest designer spot! I was given the Zany Zinnia Tropical Breeze Ribbon kit! I LOVED it! The white and orange lace along the left side is from the kit...the green ribbon and brown ric rac framing the picture is from the kit and the ivory flowers come attached...I just cut them apart to use them as individual flowers. These papers from 7 Gypsies match perfectly!!! I LOVE them!!! Thanks again for choosing me to design for you SnS!!!
This layout was created for my challenge...I posted a challenge that you had to cover the background of the layout...and I mean COVER....it is an Elsie Flannigan inspired layout! This is very much her style.

1 comment:

Claudia and Luke said...

I didn't see this one yesterday...love the layouts