Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Scraplifting!

This is my fellow scrapper Kim's beautiful layout! Doesn't she have the most beautiful family?!?! ;0) You'll have to check out her blog too! (Click the link on her name above! It even plays music!)
Well, I saw this layout that she created and I just loved the idea. So I "scraplifted" it for an order I had for a little girl's album. It's such a great idea!!! Thanks KimmyKimKim!!!




This is mine for the album. My thought was to put a beautiful little pic of the little girl in the middle of the sunshine. I was happy with the end result. Thanks for the inspiration Kim!

4 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

great layout...don't blame you for lifting it

jenn said...

awesome layout ...both Kims and yours!

Mich said...

cute cute cute...

KimmyKimKim said...

You guys are too nice!