Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm a Sister

I've been chosen to be featured on my fellow scrappers' blog, Deanne and Carla and their other sisters (related-sisters)blog...it's the Sisterhood of Scrap and I've been asked to join their "family" of scrappers...so please check out their blog! They just finished their online crop. I wasn't able to take part because of family issues that arose quite suddenly but I know just from reading it that they had a lot of participants!! Great job ladies! Hope you do another one soon!!!

I'm honoured to be chosen and I hope you all visit their site and join the sisterhood!!!

4 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Hi Amanda!!! Welcome to the "sisterhood"!!! hehe!

Claudia and Luke said...

How cool is that!!!! I have told you that your layouts get better an better with each one you do

jenn said...

That is soooooooo aweome!!! congrats dear!!!!

jenn said...

we need an update ;) Holly said she's been looking too LOL