Wednesday, March 21, 2007

And my birthday keeps going!!!

I got ANOTHER birthday present today! It was a good mail day today! I'm a part of a birthday swap and I got my big package today!!! I was so excited! I was expecting it this week! I got some really great stuff! Bohemia, MM, rub-ons, lots of brads and eyelets, ribbons, chipboard and some lovely birthday cards!!!! Thank you so much to all the ladies in my swap group! I'm so grateful! I will have lots of fun with all this stuff! I have even packed a lot of it up to take with me on my first all day crop on Saturday! {I'll report about that Sunday!} Here is my loot!!


I'm so excited to get started using all this stuff!!!...some great "boy" colours!!! Thanks again ladies!

2 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

that is so awesome Amanda....a birthday that just keeps giving!!

jenn said...

AWESOME!!!! woohooo its almost saturday!!!