Thursday, March 22, 2007

I've been TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Holly and I need to come up a list of 10 songs that are my current favourites. I actually just did a layout on this last week so here goes...you'll probably remember a lot of these!!!

Truly Madly Deeply (Savage Garden)
If You're Not the One (Daniel Bedingfield) ~ our wedding song...first dance
It's Not Over (Daughtrey)
Broken (Seether)
Everything (Lifehouse)
God Bless the Broken Road (Rascal Flatts)
Friends (Michael W Smith)
Maneater (Nelly Furtado)
What Hurts the Most (Rascal Flatts)
Love Can Build a Bridge (The Judds) ~ the first song I sang in public

There are so many more....I love a lot of Nelly Furtado's songs lately....from her latest album....and Timbaland....and Justin Timberlake.....just the latest stuff.....there are so many that I bop to in the car!!! My car is usually rocking out the tunes....if not my stuff then it's Veggie Tales!!!

Okay.....I tag Jenn, Claudia, and Michele!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Wow - you have a ton of songs that I had in my mind too -- it sure was hard to narrow it down to 10....

I LOVE Broken by Seether and God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts. I really enjoyed it when they sang it with Carrie Underwood on AI the other year!

Claudia and Luke said...

I have to list 10 songs.....ok...I promise by the end of the weekend they will be on my blog....PROMISE!!

Mich said...

oy! You guys won't even know the songs I like :-)

Maybe I'll be surprised...

I'll do this soon, I promise.

xo
mech

Judy said...

Great list! Oh, the memories..Savage Garden..I had totally forgotten them! Rascal Flatts is one of my favourites too!

Claudia and Luke said...

all your songs will be bob songs Michele!!

jenn said...

How did I miss this??? okay I'll do this too :)