Saturday, March 10, 2007

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

I love my family! They know me SO well!!! It's my birthday on Tuesday but we celebrated early because my dad left on a missions trip early this morning...and this is what I got!!!!


There's paper, embellishments, page protectors, adhesive, stickers, and an added goodie, Tim Horton's gift certificates!
And also in the bag from my parents was this:

My mom took me to the Living Waters Christian Bookstore in Linwood today to redeem my gift certificate! I didn't realize there was a HUGE scrapbooking section in this store!!! I didn't even know this store existed!! You have to check it out!!! This is what I got! Take a look:






HERE'S A CLOSER LOOK


Thank you so much Mom, Dad, Josh, Trevor and Janice! I LOVE MY GIFTS! They will definitely be put to good use!!

I'm not allowed to open my present from Jason and Trenton till Tuesday so I'll update then! Okay, I need to go drool over my stuff now...

5 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

Thats awesome Amanda....I didn't know either that Christian book stores sold scrapbooking supplies...How cool and with a gift certificate too...

Moni said...

awesome loot amanda!! happy birthday!!!!

Glynis said...

I am so glad that you like your birthday 'stuff' Amanda! Of course now the world knows that your editor, writer Mom cannot spell Linwood, though! I had so much fun with you and Trenton yesterday. I hope you both slept well! Hugs, love Mom

jenn said...

AWESOME loot!!! wohoooo That is soooo cool about the g/c from your mom and lunch to boot! Awesome girlie!

Kelly Fowler said...

sweeeeeet stuff there, missy!