Monday, March 19, 2007

Thank you Jenn!

My birthday gifts just keep coming!!! :0D My friend Jenn stopped by tonight to drop off my pressie!!! This is what I got!!!




I got a beautiful handmade card, a mini album by Chatterbox, my "imagine" sign, and some "cooking/recipe" inspired stickers and file folders. Thanks so much Jenn! I love it! I'm deciding where to put the "imagine"....And I wondering what I can hang off it!!! :0D {scrapbook supply-wise)....I'm thinking ribbon or something light!!! I really appreciate it Jenn! Thanks!!! ;0D

4 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

Nice Amanda...don't ya love birthdays that just keep giving!

jenn said...

ah you welcome. Tim was so pleased with his timmys g/c's from you too! That really touched him!!! I saw that sign and knew I had to get it for you!!!!
enjoy :)

j

jenn said...

I think it needs to be in your scrapbook/working area!!! the sign that is!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday!!!