Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My weekend - Friday/Saturday

So it was a busy long weekend! (I know it's Wednesday already and I'm just updating from the weekend! But time flies!!)

So Friday night was spent getting ready for our yard sale that we were having on Saturday...and all Saturday was our yard sale....I got a little crispy...here's a pic from our sale! We had the whole front lawn full!! Mom and Dad brought stuff too and Janice had a couple things to get rid of too!! Yard Sales are great!! Both the shopping and selling!!! (I might have to get a couple stamp sets with my earnings!!!) Jason even made $20!! (He hates yard sales! I know what's wrong with him, eh?!?!)



(Had to post the one with actual "customers" in the pics!!!)

(Below we're hanging out...Trenton's having lunch!!)

The rest of the day we did grocery shopping and supper and I was asleep on the couch by 9pm! (That's very early for me....I got sunstroke...I had the WORST headache...that lasted into Sunday afternoon...thank goodness for Tylenol!)



Auntie Janny stuck the sticker on Trenton...it says MAKE OFFER....there aren't enough dollars in the world that would be the right price!! (I just love the pic! And he left that sticker on for a good part of the afternoon!)

1 comment:

Claudia and Luke said...

so many updates...wow you were busy, and I love the new layout