Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My weekend - Sunday

Okay so Sunday I've already updated (see below post about my cool mini album and scrapping with the girls!!) Thanks again ladies for the very fun afternoon! Claudia, your house is amazing....I LOVE LOVE LOVE your scraproom! (I'm a little jealous too!!)

The one thing I didn't update about Sunday was I got my Mother's Day breaky (yes a week later but better late than never!) Hubby was in a baseball tournament on Mother's Day so we were out of the house by 645AM...not exactly the time of day I want to be up at on "my" day! So I got to sleep in first of all (till about 8am...I could hear Trenton talking away downstairs!)...and I came down and Jason was making bacon and eggs and english muffins and homefries and strawberries!!! I'm so lucky! It was so good! And I had a tea brought to me!! I was a little spoiled Sunday morning!!





I'm so blessed to have a wonderful hubby like you, Jay! I love ya!! XOXOXO

1 comment:

Claudia and Luke said...

nice hubby...lucky woman