Friday, May 25, 2007

Savvy N Sassy Guest Designer

I'm trying out to be a guest designer on the Savvy N Sassy forum...this is my submission...don't know if I'll get it but it's worth the shot!

I tried out a new technique from Ali Edwards' blog...painting over the lettering....it was lettering from the dollar store in town here so I'm okay with painting over it!!! :0D I like it!! We had to use at least two different ribbons, the ghost shapes and have at least one circle on the layout....well, I used three ribbons (two ric racs, and the green ribbon at the top); the ghost shapes are the hearts to the right; and the obvious circle and the Technique Tuesday stamp to the top left plus the buttons for circles too!! I'll let you know if I get the position!!! :0D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Technique, it works well. I am gonna have to try it. Good luck with the entry. The layout is beautiful

jenn said...

Love it! I smiled at the circle, but completely love it on there! I'm digging the colours! Its great to use pink with your son (shhh don't let jay read this entry) lol

xo
j

Claudia and Luke said...

Trenton got a girlfriend...how cool is that!!
nice layout too