Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sunday

I got together Sunday afternoon with a few girlfriends and a new one to add to our "clan"!! (It was great meeting you Deb! Hope you can join us again!!!) We met at Claudia's BEAUTIFUL house to create this cute little mini album made out of CD covers...(thanks to the Scrapping Turtle design team!) Here's my hockey themed album...and I used my new Gelatins NHL stamps (Thanks Hannah!!!)














Thanks girls! I had a wonderful time on Sunday! It was good to get together again!! We need to do it again soon!! (I'll leave you with this lovely picture of Bev!!!)
(Isn't she sexy?!?!?!!?)

3 comments:

jenn said...

LOVE the pic of bevy ;) hehehe Your book turned out FANTASTIC!!!! love it! Mine is still sitting here looking at me LOL

Great photos!

xo

Claudia and Luke said...

You book is wonderful Amanda. I wish I had gotten mine finished. Now, isn't Bev just looking sexy!!
Great pictures...I didn't even know you were taking them.

Mich said...

well dawlink you are part of what makes our time so much fun together! We all add a little to the pot...I can't believe you said 'you guys are like sisters' referring to cluadia on picking on me :-)

I stole a few of your pics for my blog! I hope you don't mind :-)

xoxox