Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Poor Kid...

So my poor son has inherited my klutziness...poor kid! Yesterday when I was working at Mom's, Trenton was walking towards her (who was on the phone with my grandmother), and he tripped on something on the floor (a toy or shoe or something)...and whacked his eyebrow on the leg of Mom's desk chair (METAL LEG)...he was bleeding for awhile and I really thought I'd have to do a run to emerg...but we put a steri-strip on it and that seems to be holding it together...he fell asleep right after it happened (below pic)...it happened right around his nap time and I was doing everything I could to keep him awake but to no avail...


He seemed okay after his 2-1/2 hour nap...he slept well last night too...and thank goodness he hasn't found the steri-strip on his eye yet cuz it needs to stay on till it's healed....it makes bath time interesting!
This is this morning at breakfast...he's fine...he's making all kinds of noise...he's back to his normal self...he's eating well....I don't think there was any concussion...if he can't read in a few years...it will all be my fault!!! ;0)


4 comments:

jenn said...

ohhh poor little guy! Glad he is okay!!!!

Holly said...

aw, poor guy!!!! give him big hugs from us! :)

Claudia and Luke said...

poor guy,,,,,,he is even cute with a bandage on...

Deanne Clarke said...

Ahh poor thing!!
I'm a klutz too! and so is my youngest son.A few nights ago he was "running" up the stairs with a Mr Noodles that he JUST took out of the microwave, and he tripped up and the soup splattered on his lips and chin and burned him. He was up until after 2 AM putting ice packs on it! He suffered butr luckily he was OK the next morning. Yesterday his lips peeled right over! What a mess he was in.Hopefully he learned a lesson, but I doubt it!