Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Our Finished Patio

Here's the end result!!! I got my lantern hung...(I got it from VV Boutique: aka Value Village last night) and the rest of my plants in the ground today. It was beautiful out at 8am when I was planting my flowers this morning!!! The morning sun at the back of the house is so warm!! Can't wait for the warmer temps tomorrow!!! Did I mention I love summer!!?!?!?!!?

And this is what we had for supper! I was trying my hand at kebabs and grilling veggies! They turned out pretty good...the meat was cooked a little too long...so they were a little tough! But it was still good...I know for next time!!!! I should have gone to cooking school....I LOVE BBQing! I could eat it EVERY DAY!!! My favorite show on the Food Network right now is Boy Meets Grill: Grilling with Bobby Flay...all he does is grill food! I have to take notes when I'm watching!!!



And we went for a walk to watch Jenn's son, Alex play ball....it didn't take Trenton long to find the slide!! (He's too brave...) And it's good exercise walking with him in the backpack!!! I love warm summer days and nights!!! I'm so glad it's summer! I want it to stay FOREVER!

3 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

Just practice Amanda....kabobs are a difficult thing to start with.....anyone who loves food and grilling can BBQ

jenn said...

The patio looks fantastic and yummmmm on the bbq..it all takes hit and miss attempts ;) you'll be bbq'ing like a pro in no time! :) Thanks for coming out last night !!!!!

xo

Holly said...

Mmmmmmm BBQ! Brian loves cooking shows too -- he has also tuned into Bobby Flay!